Friday, November 7, 2008

Miffy in Chinese(Mandarin)

Last month I have taken Avril back to China for vacation, everyone was surprised how good her Chinese was. She is not 3 years old yet. I am not sure if at some point, she will stop talking to me in Chinese? But so far, so good. When we were in China, she almost never spoke an English word. If it is not her hair color, she can totally blend in :)

My American friend asked me to share some Mandarin videos that I show Avril to watch . He wanted to show his daughter Mandarin, but he does not know how to do a search in Chinese.

Here is Avril's favorite videos Miffy in Chinese.



The same person published many more. I don't know if it violates copy right to post on youtube, but enjoy:).
I have a DVD which has the same collections when I was in China, now I can show Avril on TV too. The Chinese in these videos are very clear and standard.

No comments: